[Beowulf] hi

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Fri Jun 4 09:24:35 PDT 2004

Maybe there is a bug in your code that is triggered in a 3-cpu configuration.
SIGSEGV means segfault, typically an attempt to access memory that does not
belong to you because a pointer has not been initialized.

I don't think it is an MPI problem, bur rather a bug in your c code...
assuming that is what you use ;-)

Did you write the bandpass filter yourself or is it a standard app ?

Michael