[Beowulf] MIPS/Watt data

C J Kenneth Tan -- OptimaNumerics cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com
Fri Jun 4 01:29:31 PDT 2004

To follow on Jim's mail, there was a talk at ICCSA 2004 last month,
given by Steve Smith (Dell) that covered this topic in some detail.
He also covered the issue of efficiency of code and the associated
cost.  The slides are available for download at the conference web
site: http://iccsa2004.unipg.it/plenary/SteveSmith.zip

Kenneth Tan

P/S: I don't mean this to be an advert for OptimaNumerics, but Steve
did mention OptimaNumerics directly in the presentation.
C. J. Kenneth Tan, Ph.D.
OptimaNumerics Ltd.
E-mail: cjtan at OptimaNumerics.com      Telephone: +44 798 941 7838
Web: http://www.OptimaNumerics.com    Facsimile: +44 289 066 3015