[Beowulf] KVM to a compute node - ssh

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Thu Jun 3 10:47:00 PDT 2004

This is a component we put into our products, rather than a standalone
product.

If you look at a 1U opteron system for example, you can add it for $21 in the
"additional network interface" section.

http://www.penguincomputing.com/products/servers/altus1000E.php

Michael

--
Michael Will, Linux Sales Engineer
NEWS: We have moved to a larger iceberg :-)