[Beowulf] Question on clock skew of LANai

Dan Kidger daniel.kidger at quadrics.com
Fri Jul 23 03:32:04 PDT 2004

Dear Song,
   I suspect that your best way to get answers to these in-depth question is
to ask Myricom directly. (Unless of course you are planning on competing with
them.:-) )

If you had a signal analyser then perhaps you copuld calculate some of these
values yourself.  .. and remember most high performacne interconnect do *not*
do store and forward of packets as it adds too much to the latency as well as
requiring significant local memory.

Also have you read their whitepapers on their website?

Yours,
Daniel.

Dr. Dan Kidger, Quadrics Ltd.      daniel.kidger at quadrics.com
One Bridewell St., Bristol, BS1 2AA, UK         0117 915 5505