[Beowulf] What now?

Douglas Eadline, Cluster World Magazine deadline at linux-mag.com
Wed Aug 18 05:53:58 PDT 2004

ClusterWorld provides "How To" information on many of the interesting
applications that are run on clusters. Almost all of the applications we
have featured are open source. Plus, we also have an MPI column as well.
Take a look at:

http://www.clusterworld.com/issues.shtml.

For those that missed these issues, we are working on a back issue CDROM.

Stay tuned.

Doug