[Beowulf] Torque on Cray XD1 ?

Andrew Wang andrewxwang at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Aug 16 19:52:27 PDT 2004

But why do you want to do so?

SGE has more features than PBS/Torque, and better
fault tolerance.

May be you can send your feature requests to the SGE
mailing list, and they will consider them in their
next release. (The SGE developers listen to their
users, that's why a lot of people like SGE.)

If I ever want to drop SGE, may be I will consider
SLURM + Maui. (slurm is under GPL)

http://www.llnl.gov/linux/slurm/

Andrew.

 --- Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org> 的訊息: