Jonathan slides

Bülent Balkır bbalkir at havelsan.com.tr
Mon Mar 24 06:34:05 PST 2003

I'm looking for some Jonathan slides and brackets for our 19" rackmounted workstations. The workstation vendor gave me the Jonthan P/Ns which are below.
                P/N
             110QD-12
             110QD-16
             370QD-20
             330-22
             B309
             BK-4
Can someone point me a list of vendors where I can get these slides?
Thank you in advance.

Bulent BALKIR
email: bbalkir at havelsan.com.tr