Building a beowulf with old computers

Ranjit Chagar ranjit.chagar at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 17 12:40:45 PST 2003

Dan,

I build one using six P133 with 1Gb hard disks and 32Mb RAM in each one. I
did use a slightly better host node (a Celleron P400 with 64Mb of RAM). It
works, its not great but it did the job I wanted i.e. to teach me linux and
about building a beowulf. Full details at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ranjit.chagar/

Good luck, Ranjit