"Genica GN-788" fast ethernet chipset?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 14 13:36:23 PST 2003

the tulip is the ne2k of the late 90's. it's kinda hard to tell how
tulip compatible a random oem ethernet chipset that claims to be tulip
compatible is without trying it.

the particular layout of the ethernet card is common to a number of oems
I've seen.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but