[Discuss-gnuradio] synchronizing sound cards in a cluster (fwd)

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Mar 14 06:08:13 PST 2003

Except for a reference to a low-cost clock kit which should prove
useful...  http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/Ftac2.html

For those of you in the NASA world, this was developed by Tom Clark of
GSFC fame and history (VLBI program).  I've seen data indicating 5ns
short term and 15ns long term stability with 5ns bias using SiRF
receivers...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173