Building a beowulf with old computers

Rocky McGaugh rocky at atipa.com
Mon Mar 10 08:16:08 PST 2003

With such limited resources, i'd probably look at Debian. It would
probably have a bit larger learning curve. It is a "small install; grow
as you need" type system.

I'll assume this is just for "fun". To get started, all you really need is
SSH, mpich, and maybe Ganglia for monitoring.

--
Rocky McGaugh
Atipa Technologies
rocky at atipatechnologies.com
rmcgaugh at atipa.com
1-785-841-9513 x3110
http://1087800222/
perl -e 'print unpack(u, ".=W=W+F%T:7\!A+F-O;0H`");'