Regarding Cluster

raj kumar raj_deee at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 31 21:11:54 PST 2003

hello sir,
im raj ,im an final year student of CS dept ,
i was doing aproject in linux cluster,
here ihave redhat 7.2 with mpich-1.2.4 installed
i can able to run the testing programs well,
so far i have implemented 2D matrix multiplication by
using mpi ,i can able to share the jobs parallely,
i like to extend my project, im in search of the
system side application to implement, i need ur
suggestion to say me any system side application to
do, if u suggest one good system side application to
implement,
iwould  be greatfull to u all, please send me the
details for it ,

hope i have cleared my query,
with regards,
             Raj