Scyld contracts.

Rafael R. Pappalardo rafapa at catedrax.us.es
Thu Jan 9 03:18:13 PST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Donald Becker wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Jeff Nguyen wrote:
>
> > Did you receive a recent Email that I sent regarding the request for
> > quotation? Please let me know if that message got through or not.
>
> Yes.
>
> The delay is that we are revising our standard contract to make it (even
> more) clear that installation support means installation within 30 days,
> not application porting and third-party compilers and libraries.  The
> year-long term applies to updates.
>
> The new wording is supposedly to apply for all Jan. 1 and later orders.
>
> Our retail price quote is $375 per processor, with large systems and
> volume resellers negotiable.  The quote is only valid after we review
> the specific hardware configuration.  There are known problem with
> certain hardware and configurations that we may need to note in the
> quote, or we may decline to quote when there is unusual hardware.

Sorry for interfering. Are you reconsidering at the same time the
posibility of an education license?

I asked a few month ago and the answer was that the educational licenses
were not available anymore.

Thanks for the attention.

----
Dr. Rafael R. Pappalardo
Dept. Physical Chemistry, Univ. of Seville (SPAIN)
e-mail: rafapa at catedrax.us.es