how to run gamess parallel on beowulf cluster?

zhao gump gumpzhao at
Tue Sep 24 09:37:07 PDT 2002

Dear all,
  I am totally a blind rookie for beowulf and I am trying to
run gamess on our new built 16 nodes beowulf cluster.

There is no "rsh" command in this scyld beowulf. I tried to
change "rsh" in ddikick.c to "bpsh" or use "alias" to make
bpsh equal to rsh. both of them don't work.
It can run without any problem on any single cpu.

I am desperately hoping someone can tell me how to get this done.

Thanks a million times!!!