Looking for Image Processing Software

Andrew Shewmaker shewa at inel.gov
Tue Sep 3 09:42:40 PDT 2002

Here's a group that does image processing, specifically OSSIM.
http://www.remotesensing.org/projects/hosted.php

Mark Lucas posted a message about it a couple years ago on the list.
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/423/2000/5/0/3805146/

-Andrew

--
Andrew Shewmaker
Associate Engineer

Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory
2525 Fremont Ave.
Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3605