Dual CPU nodes?

James Russell osu_dude78 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 16:32:14 PDT 2002

I have recently become interested in grid/distributed computing.  I want to construct a small (4 node?) cluster for learning purposes and to help with data mining for an M.S. class I am in.  I was wondering if I could use 2 dual processor (Tyan, maybe?) motherboards and get the same results as 4 single boxes, since my room is cramped.  Can anyone help me out?  Also, what kind of power requirements will I need?  Thanks!