C++ programming (was Newbie Alert: Beginning parallel program ming with Scyld)

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Oct 18 17:18:02 PDT 2002

One can learn to unroll loops appropriately in almost any language.  APL
may give some problems, if I remember correctly, but C certainly doesn't.

Gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Network Engineering, Academy for Advanced Telecommunications
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578 Cell: 979.229.5301 Page: 979.228.0173