Is there any information about diffrence between scyld,sce,rocks and OSCAR?

Rafael Garcia angel_leiva at
Mon Oct 14 13:26:29 PDT 2002

I have written an introductory paper comparing the
following clustering solutions:

* Rocks
* OpenMosix
* EU-Datagrid WP4

You can download a PDF version from:

I hope that it can help you (and please, let me know
what do you think about the paper).

Best regards.

Rafael Garcia Leiva
Departament of Theoretical Physics