KS file, floppy boot, and NIC not on boot floppy.

Henderson, TL Todd Todd_Henderson at ISL-3Com.com
Thu Nov 21 07:42:42 PST 2002

I would just like to thank all those that replied.  That was quick and
relatively painless.

Bogdan passed me this link:
http://www.dulug.duke.edu/~mstenner/docs/add-driver

that helped immensly.  All is working now.

Thanks.
Todd