Need comments about cluster file systems

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 14 20:52:16 PST 2002

Particularly when the goal of the new project appears to mostly be a
well-engineered reimplementation of the ideas embodied in the two
existing, and working in the field, projects.

Then again, if it turns out to be as amazing as people seem to expect, I
can get out of the software support business and do more research :).  So
either way I win...

Rob
---
Rob Ross, Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Lab