disadvantages of linux cluster - admin

M A Suzen mehmet.suzen at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 09:20:12 PST 2002

Restriction of usage should be applied, "never trust users."
But main idea of Cluster is increasing productivity and
reducing  human work force, hence let them produce as well.
Basicly even if you give users a shell access, they may
exploit it anyway.

--On 07 November 2002 2:01pm +0100 Bogdan Costescu