Netgear FA311TX

Justin Moore justin at cs.duke.edu
Fri May 24 17:54:00 PDT 2002

   Not to get, er, off-topic here, but what *are* people's opinions on
the Netgear FA311TX (or even the FA312)?  I hate to break up a wonderful
NIS discussion, I just get my hopes up every time a new e-mail comes in
on this thread. :)

-jdm

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129
Email:  justin at cs.duke.edu