bproc+autofs: oz_pgrp problem

hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz
Thu May 9 07:08:16 PDT 2002

Starring at bproc sources, it seemes to me that autofs might be fixed
by changing "current->pgrp" to "current->bproc.masq->pgrp" in
fs/autofs/autofs_i.h:

    /* autofs_oz_mode(): do we see the man behind the curtain?  (The
       processes which do manipulations for us in user space sees the raw
       filesystem without "magic".) */

    static inline int autofs_oz_mode(struct autofs_sb_info *sbi) {
      return sbi->catatonic || current->pgrp == sbi->oz_pgrp;
    }

Please comment - does it make sense? Is current->bproc.masq->pgrp the
lie which is returned to node process calling getpgrp() ?

Vaclav