Writing/Reading Files

Timothy W. Moore moor007 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 7 19:00:26 PDT 2002

This is getting frustrating.  I have an application where each node
creates its own data file.  When I go to process these files with a
serial application on the host, it can only read the first timestep
contained within the file.  Could this have something to  with NFS...I
am the owner? If I rsh to the node and look back at /home, the owner is
Admin. (FYI - I did not create such an ID).  One other thing.../home is
a software raid.  Is that a good/bad idea for the host node?

Tim