Clock Synchronization

Timothy W. Moore moor007 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 7 13:26:18 PDT 2002

Is it important to use the host node to act as the time server for the
slave nodes?  I do not know that this is the problem, however, I am
having problems reading files generated by the slaves on the host node.
 I saw a reference to a similar problem in the digest but deleted it due
to my infinite wisdom.  Could it be due to files being written at times
which the host does not like?  If the case, can someone point me to a
HOWTO...I have one, but it seems that the documents which I have been
using are a little out of date.  Also, would the person who responded
about investigating nfs files systems respond again?

Thanks!
Tim