Dolphin Wulfkit

Joachim Worringen joachim at lfbs.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Tue May 7 00:23:29 PDT 2002

Steffen Persvold wrote:
> But just to make the record straight, the numbers for ping-pong Joachim
> reported in the SCI-SMP file was _not_ intra node (i.e shm) communication,
> but actual SCI communication between two different nodes (as Patrick
> suspects).
[...]

Maybe Greg will understand or accept this if you tell him. But I suspect
he just refuses to do so. I think we can stop here, as certain
participants (in fact, only a single one) feel the need to get
personally offensive instead of focusing on the topic and the contents
of other peoples postings. That's useless.

 Joachim

--
|  _  RWTH|  Joachim Worringen
|_|_`_    |  Lehrstuhl fuer Betriebssysteme, RWTH Aachen
  | |_)(_`|  http://www.lfbs.rwth-aachen.de/~joachim
    |_)._)|  fon: ++49-241-80.27609 fax: ++49-241-80.22339