cluster packages/distributions roundup

Andrew Shewmaker shewa at
Mon Mar 18 11:07:27 PST 2002

I will add the Scali cluster environment to my list.  I won't be able to
any of their special interconnect software.

I've also added Platform Clusterware for Linux

I might not be able test them all in a reasonable time frame (reasonable
before the previously completed reviews are outdated).  I'll post
reviews as I
get them done until I can't stand it any longer =)