small 1U gigabit card ...recommendation?

Ray Muno muno at
Tue Mar 12 06:01:21 PST 2002

Why do you need a small card?  If you have a 1U box, you most likely are
going to have a PCI riser that folds the card over horizontal anyways.

As for on-board Gig-E, SuperMicro's new Intel E7500 based board, the P4DPR,
mentions onboard Gigabit Ethernet. This is aimed at 1U configs.