installation help needed ...newbie

rick bradshaw rabrads at erie.net
Sat Mar 9 16:48:07 PST 2002

I have a small setup with redhat7.2. I used lam and MPI and ssh.
here is a good link for using ssh without passwords

http://www.cs.umd.edu/~arun/misc/ssh.html

and as for the other stuff like lam I setup the environment variable

LAMRSH='ssh -x'
on all the machines. It seems to be working

Rick Bradshaw
rabrads at erie.net