Motherboard query... - 4-port ide cards - hotswap ide

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri Mar 1 03:28:24 PST 2002

hi ya

i havent tried 3ware... but  are there other 4-port or 8-port
IDE controllers ??
( just plain old ide... like the promise/maxtors ultra/100 series )

( not 4 drives on 2 ide cables...but 4 (master) drives on 4 ide cables )

btw... has anybody tried the ide to scsi hot-swap adaptors ??

	http://www.cardaysupply.com/bridges.html

thanx
alvin
http://www.1U-Raid5.net ... sw & hw raid stuff..