PORTLAND COMPILERS

Craig Tierney ctierney at hpti.com
Fri Jun 14 11:32:08 PDT 2002

I asked the question in a different manner to make things easy.

"If I compile and application with your compiler, am I allowed
to run that application on another machine, or do I have to pay
for a seat of the compiler for that other machine?"

Give a binary to a friend, put that same binary on 100 nodes there
really isn't a difference.

Craig

--
Craig Tierney (ctierney at hpti.com)