LINUX CLUSTER: vendors & critical issues

Ole W. Saastad ole at scali.com
Thu Jun 13 12:29:09 PDT 2002

I have installed the Intel compilers (we bought the 6.0 verisons)
and for what I experienced the license permits only one running
copy of the compiler, a license is checked out with flexlm and
checked out after the compiler terminates.

As far as I have experienced any user on the compile
node can check out a license, but only one license at
the time.

This might be contrary to the written license, but it
works and thats most important for me and the other users.

--
Ole W. Saastad, Dr.Scient. Scali AS P.O.Box 150 Oppsal 0619 Oslo NORWAY
Tel:+47 22 62 89 68(dir) mailto:ole at scali.no http://www.scali.com