Mainboard temperature monitor software

Joe Rice riceja at water-melon.net
Mon Jun 10 13:52:49 PDT 2002

i have a large cluster of the P4DPR in 1U cases with dual 2.2 P4s in
them.  to monitor board temp i use the common lm_sensors.

http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/

it works with out any problem on the supermicro board.

joe

Luc Lalonde(llalonde at giref.ulaval.ca)@Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 03:34:58PM -0400:
> Hello Folks,
>
> Would anyone be able to give me pointers on what software was available
> for monitoring motherboard temperature for these two mother boards
> (Intel E7500 chipset):
>
> http://www.supermicro.com/PRODUCT/MotherBoards/E7500/P4DPR.htm
> http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderi7500.html
>
> We are testing two 1U units based on these motherboards.
>
> Thank You.
>
> --
> Luc Lalonde, Responsable du reseau GIREF
>
> Telephone: (418) 656-2131 poste 6623
> Fax:	   (418) 656-3404
> Courriel: llalonde at giref.ulaval.ca

How do i get rid of those words in my screen that are coming from you?