E7500 Chipset

Steve Gaudet SGaudet at turbotekcomputer.com
Tue Jul 9 11:37:33 PDT 2002

Hello Marshall,

> Since the E7500 chipset came up, does anyone have a
> recommendation for a
> stable 7500 board? I've been looking at the Tyan S2720, but
> it's so new I'm
> a bit concerned. Any other Xeon boards that might be recommended?

They Tyan S2720 has been out for a while and is very stable.  There is also
SuperMicro which has some awesome chassis with their offerings.

http://www.supermicro.com/Product_page/product-mS.htm

http://www.supermicro.com/Product_page/product-s.htm

We sell a lot of these units.  All we get back from customers is rave
reviews.

Cheers,

Steve Gaudet
Linux Solutions Engineer
  <(©¿©)>

| Turbotek Computer Corp.    tel:603-666-3062 ext. 21             |
| 161 Abby Rd                fax:603-666-4519                     |
| Manchester, NH 03103       e-mail:sgaudet at turbotekcomputer.com  |
| toll free:800-573-5393     web: http://www.turbotekcomputer.com |