Cluster Software

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Wed Jul 3 16:19:47 PDT 2002

hi ya

i been looking/poking around and trying to understand
	- what makes a cluster and
	- what makes it work
	- which sw packages are required...
	- how to build it at the system level
	- what specific daemons for the "cluster"
	- how to keep the data on the disks in sync
	- and lots of fun stuff... keeps me outta trouble ??

	( um.. dont need a reply.. think i got my answers or
	( most of it anyway..

my collection of various cluster sw...
( i think i have a better idea now...but... now the budget
( problems to go and build and test it...

	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/Cluster

	- am mostly looking for HA clusters is my "toyz" am
	looking to play with

c ya
alvin