AMD Athlon with Intel Fortran Compiler

Craig Tierney ctierney at hpti.com
Fri Jan 25 09:33:53 PST 2002

Sorry for skipping that info.  I did the tests a few months
ago and the compiler version was 3.2-4.   I did compile
with SSE.  It said there was SSE support (not for AMD explicitly).
Was I wrong?  Is 3.3 actually out?  When did it come
out?

Sorry to misinform people as the version 3.3 may provide more
performance over the one I tested.

Craig

Craig Tierney (ctierney at hpti.com)