Fastest Intel Processors

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 11 09:11:05 PST 2002

The intial review I saw used an abit bd7 raid which an i845 based ddr
mainboard... the voltage drop is from 1.7 to .1.475 volts which coupled
with the die shrink seems to have knocked about 20 watts off the peak
power consumption.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary,
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788