Fastest Intel Processors

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 11 08:38:35 PST 2002

There are 2.2ghz p4's, these are based on the .13 micron northwood core
rather than the willamete. to date I haven't heard of anyone having issues
with these... drop one on your socket 478 mainbaord and go to town... ;)

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary,
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788