beowulf list still alive ?

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Wed Jan 2 20:12:18 PST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Per Jessen wrote:

> All,
>
> I haven't seen any mails from the list since Dec10 - also, I can't resolve
> www.beowulf.org to anything.
>
> Anyone listening ?

Sure.  I think we are waiting for Scyld's nameservice problems (caused
more by networksolutions.com's general incompetence than by anything
else) to resolve, maybe by tomorrow.

Then we'll likely all get a deluge of messages, and be properly grateful
for a two week hiatus, cleverly timed to run over the winter
holidays...;-)

   rgb