Intel ethernet adapter + driver issues - e1000

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri Aug 23 13:40:43 PDT 2002

hi ya mark

nah, not that i prefer, i didnt see the driver for the
card in 2.4.18/2.4.19... maybe i didnt look close enough too...

will go poke around at 2.4.20-* next/later ..

thanx
alvin