List moderation and related info

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry at
Wed Apr 24 15:48:58 PDT 2002

Robert G. Brown wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Donald Becker wrote:
>>  Don't post from any machine in ".kr", ".cn" or ".pt".
> Good choices:-)

Some of my more entertaining non-technical reading, recently, has come
from sites in those countries...

>>  Avoid any mention of printer supplies or "enlargement" drugs
>>     (unless the latter is directly related to your cluster use ;->)
> But wait, then how did this originally message get in?  How did this
> reply get in?

Error in the human-scanning function?

> Self-referential systems are all too confusing...;-)

And to think that I learned to call 'em "self-eating watermelons

Gerry Creager -- gerry at
Network Engineering
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and Learning Technologies
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)