Testing

Velocet math at velocet.ca
Wed Apr 3 06:13:23 PST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 02:56:28PM +0100, Daniel Kidger's all...

> Christian Di Donato [mailto:didonato at bigpond.net.au] wrote:
>
> >Can someone just reply to this list and confirm that they are indeed
> >receiving this. Only one person needs to reply. I'm getting e-mails
> >bouncing back every time I try to send something to beowulf at beowulf.org
>
> So why cant that someone reply just to you rather than the whole list?
>
> and more importantly
>   - how can anyone know that they are the said 'one person' !

Because when he asks for 'only one person' there's an implicit semaphore
called in the operation. Didnt you heed it? Now look what you've done! :)

This would all be funnier if it was still Apr 1.

/kc

Ken Chase, math at velocet.ca  *  Velocet Communications Inc.  *  Toronto, CANADA