Scyld and mpi FASTA Makefile Problems (fwd)

Matthieu Paindavoine mpaindav at
Thu Sep 27 13:48:01 PDT 2001

Dear Dean,

I have put in a fasta rpm that you might
find easier to use.
I haven't had a problem compiling fasta on the scyld cluster. I used the
existing Makefile.mpi4 without any modification.
I would be please to assist you further for compile problem if you
provide me with the output of make.

I hope this reply will reach you before you've gone completely mad :)