AMD testing

J. G. LaBounty jgl at unix.shell.com
Wed Oct 31 12:01:05 PST 2001

Thanks for the info. We are using 3 - 1gb swap spaces  but very
little swap space is in use. The jobs we are running ( seismic
processing ) were designed for our old systems which only had 1gb of
memory. The longest we have ran without a panic is 3 days.

I have just downloaded the 2.4.13 kernel and the Alan Cox patches
for it. I will try both of these kernels.

jgl at unix.shell.com on Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 09:14:23AM -0600