[PBS-USERS] Re: DRM standard API [was: SC2001 technical papers online]

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 22:17:04 PST 2001

Don't get me wrong.

I am not against companies making money from selling
products (even close source software), but I care how
they market their products.

I hope you still remember what M$ said about
Linux+Apahce, and how it carefully set up the
benchmark that showed Linux+Apache suck.

If you want more information about what Platform
people said, please go to:

http://www.sun.com/software/gridware/support.html

Technical Forums -> Compute Farms -> "some comments
overheard by Platform Computing rep."

 -Ron