Scyld on non-dedicated network

Stepan Kruglikov skruglik at gmu.edu
Tue Oct 30 07:47:28 PST 2001

Hi,

I have tried it, but somehow it didn't work.The server gets a MAC address of
the client (over non-dedicated LAN), but booting process doesn't go any
further (yes, I have added the MAC address and then rebooted the client). I
suspect it has something to do with the switches we use in the building (the
server and the client might have been on different switches, I don't have
access to it).

I wouldn't mind if could write me about your results.

Stepan Kruglikov