Athlons - 1Us -- oopps

alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com alvin at Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com
Mon Oct 29 13:50:27 PST 2001

hi again steve...

i missed the dual cpu part of your boxes...

-- for tyan boards.. you can usually get it with and without scsi
	( they add a letter or two to the part number )

#
# dual amd cpu mb ( http://www.Linux-1U.net/1U_Features/dual.amd.txt )
#
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderle_p.html
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk7.html

#
# dual p3 motherboars
#
http://www.Linux-1U.net/1U_Features/dual.intel.txt

supermicro mb only fit in supermicro 1U case... so we dont support it...

thanx
alvin