Linux Cluster Course?

Bjorn Tore Sund bjornts at mi.uib.no
Tue Oct 16 09:01:19 PDT 2001

My employer (Math. Dept., University of Bergen, Norway) have
instructed me to find a course, duration 1-2 weeks, on how
to build and maintain our very own linux cluster.  It seems
to be the only way I can get up to speed on the topic.

Sometime this spring.  So far I know of one in Trieste, Italy
on 4-15 February 2002:

http://www.ictp.trieste.it/cgi-bin/ICTPsmr/mkhtml/smr2html.pl?smr1395/Announcement

Anyone know of alternatives, either in Europe or North America,
around that time?

Thanks,

Bjørn
--
Bjørn Tore Sund         Phone:  (+47) 555-84894      When in fear,
System administrator    Fax:    (+47) 555-89672      and when in doubt:
teknisk at mi.uib.no       Email:  bjornts at mi.uib.no