Distributed process id

Rocky McGaugh rocky at atipatechnologies.com
Thu Oct 11 06:47:13 PDT 2001

Thara Angskun wrote:

> Dear Jacques,
>
> You may try a package called KSIX. KSIX is a parallel environment on Beowulf
> cluster. It provides a cluster virtual machine with a cluster APIs for many
> services such as global process control, naming services, ensemble
> management, distributed event services. The APIs allow programmers to easily
> building applications that capitalize the power of Beowulf cluster.
>
> Currently, KSIX is a part of our full cluster environment called Scalable
> Cluster Environment. You can download software and documentation from
> http://prg.cpe.ku.ac.th/research/sce.
>
> Regards,
> Thara Angskun

KSIX looked cool and i wanted to check it out, but it is built with
different libs than i had, and i couldnt find a srpm for it....oh well.

And bproc's not maintained anymore? Wonder whoever is responsible for
that? *bigevilgrin*

--
Rocky McGaugh
Atipa Technologies
rocky at atipatechnologies.com
rmcgaugh at atipa.com
1-785-841-9513 x3110
http://1087800222/
perl -e 'print unpack(u, ".=W=W+F%T:7!A+F-O;0H`");'