University Beowulf Support?

Douglas Johnson djohnson at osc.edu
Sat Oct 13 18:43:02 PDT 2001

Hi,

In addition to the computers we support centrally, we are encouraging
individual researchers to build their own clusters. We give courses on
building and using Linux clusters and have started a hardware seed grant
program. This fall we will be installing the first of theses systems, 10
clusters at 10 schools, 200 processors total. Hardware and software
support will be provided as part of the hardware award. We are
investigating expanding this program to include hardware that they
purchase with our assistance.

Doug

PS. A couple more direct links are,
http://www.osc.edu/hpc/cluster/